Top 10 Unique Wedding Shower Favor Ideas
Are you sick of the "traditional" wedding shower favors? Looking for something a bit more original? Well, good - you've come to the right place to find unique wedding favor ideas!
No one really wants another candle, the same old wedding candy, or a silly book of matches! Make your guests enjoy their favor by suprising them with something new.
1) Retro Candy!- Bring it back to the old school with packaging up some retro candy to send home with the guests. If you want to dig even deeper - figure out what candy was popular when the bride-to-be was younger and hand that out. Remember Neccos, candy cigarettes, Bit-O-Honey's, Goobers, and the candy sticks that were in all different colors? Oh those were the days! Wrap them up in a cute bag, tie some ribbon around it, and add a personalized tag - super cute!
2) Lotto Tickets - How can you go wrong with giving each guest a chance to win a ton of money? Buy some $1 lottery tickets and throw them each in a bag, tie some raffia or ribbon around them, add a tag saying "Lucky in Love" or some other fun saying. Cute and inexpensive! Great for a wedding held in Vegas or a shower with a casino theme.
3) Eco-Friendly - If you want a favor that will give back to the earth, this one's for you. Plant an herb like rosemary, thyme, or basil in a tera-cotta pot, use a twig and a paper tag to label which type of herb it is. Have some paper bags on hand so the guest has an eco-friendly way to take the favor home. This favor can also double as a centerpiece!
4) Candy Bar- Candy bars are the new trend at weddings so why not have one at the shower? Get glass canisters, cylinders, or any other big glass containers - arrange them on a table - and load them up with colorful candy! If you have a color scheme going on - choose candy in those colors. Pick up some plastic candy scoops and bags at the craft store and you have a fun and unique wedding shower favor idea! Guests can even sample the candy during the shower and then scoop their favorites into a bag to take home!
5) Sporty- Having a couples shower or is the bride-to-be a sports fanatic? Opt for a "sporty" favor - maybe a personalized golf tee, tennis ball, or baseball. All great wedding shower favor ideas!
6) Towel Cake Slices- It's a little slice of towel cake heaven! Hand towels are wrapped up to look like cake slices! Soft and luxurious!
Individual Towel Cakes
7) Girly-girl- If the bride-to-be is quite "girly" - a "girly" favor is what you'll have to do! Manicure sets, nail files, or even a trendy nail polish are all great ideas. Package them in a purse favor box - glamorous!
Pink Polka Dots Purse Manicure Set
8) Health Nut- If the bride-to-be is a "healthy" one, try your hand at making homemade granola. Super easy and good for you! Package in a mason jar, add some cute fabric to the top, screw the lid on and add a tag that either has the recipe or a cute saying on it.
9) Water Bottle labels, Candy Bar Wrappers- We have found the cutest personalized water bottle labels and candy bar wrappers over at our friends: Print It Party....check them out!
10) Brownie-Pops- It's not a lollipop, it's brownie-pop! Make these fun little guys and wrap them up for a fun favor to take home! (Click here to learn how to make them.)
These are our "Top 10 Unique Wedding Shower Favor Ideas!" A fun spin on the classic wedding shower favors! Happy Favors!