Top 10 Sweet and Savory Homemade Bridal Shower Favors
Homemade Bridal Shower Favors
You can never go wrong with edible favors! Everyone loves to eat, drink, and be merry so handing out favors that will please their tummies is an excellent idea.
There are many factors to consider when planning your sweet favor - which fruits will be in season if making something fruity, bride's likes and dislikes, and how much time you'd like to spend on making the favors.
The options are endless when it comes to edible favors - Hopefully you will be inspired by some of our favorites!
Check out some of our favortite treats....
"Top 10 Sweet and Savory Homemade Bridal Shower Favors"
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries... If strawberries are in season, this sweet treat is a must! Melt some chocolate chips or chocolate bark and dip those juicy strawberries right in. Chill and package them in cellophane or a cute box, add ribbon and there you have it!
***Tip- Keep them in the fridge until the day of the shower so they don't melt.
- Mini-Pies... Bake up your favorite pie recipe and make mini pies to hand out as favors. Pick a fruit that is in season and bake away! Your local craft store should have some cute paper trays or boxes to plop those super cute pies into.
Click here for all the delicious details...
- Rice Krispie Pops...These suckers are so good and super easy to make. These make excellent homemade bridal shower favors.
(Check out how to make them...)
- Roasted Nuts... Find a great recipe for seasoned roasted nuts - maybe with a chocoate drizzle on top? MMMMM...my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Package those babies up and add a clever saying like "Jen and Todd are nuts for eachother."
- Brownie Pops... Chocolatey goodness -
(Click her for the "how-to's")
- Caramel Apples... Perfect for the end of summer/fall time. Coat those juicy apples in caramel or even chocolate if you prefer, add some nuts or sprinkles to jazz them up a bit - an easy, fun favor. Place in a cellophane bag and tie some ribbon around them...reminds me of being a kid again.
- Strawberry Jam... Of course any other fruit jam would be great too but strawberries are in season right now and I can't get them out of my mind! Follow the directions on the pectin box and decorate the jars of jam any way you'd like. Add a cute personalized label - wrap some fabric or ribbon around it... the possibilities are endless.*** This picture is of some jam I whipped up for a few friends and I added a fun label. For a bridal shower favor you could put on the label; "Amy's Bridal Shower" 8-31-2010.
- Sugar Cookies... Make a batch of yummy sugar cookies - make hearts, or bride and groom's initials, or maybe spell L-O-V-E out of cookies and package them up.
- Homemade Lemonade... Is the shower in the summer? Make a batch of freshly squeezed lemonade and bottle it up for the guests to take home. Ikea has some cute glass bottles with stoppers for only $3. Add a custom label and your favor will be quenching their thirst on the way home!
- Mini-Loaves of Banana or Zucchini Bread... Have some ripe bananas or is zucchini over powering your garden? Well even if you don't have either....it's still time to bake up some comforting bread to pass out. Mini loaf pans are available just about anywhere and craft stores have mini loaf boxes to package your cute little loaves in.
Scrumptious treats are an excellent way to thank the guests for coming. Hope you enjoyed all our ideas for sweet and savory homemade bridal shower favors.
Return From Sweet Homemade Bridal Shower Favors...Hop Back to Bridal Shower Favors
Hop Back to Homepage