Top 10 Fall Bridal Shower Ideas
"Fall-ing in Love"
Fall Bridal Shower
The leaves are changing color, the air is crisp - Time to throw an amazing bridal shower! Fall is the most comforting season and nothing says comfort better than gathering close family and friends to celebrate upcoming nuptials.
There are so many possibilties when it comes to decorations, food, invitations, and overall atmosphere of a fall shower. That is why we have come up with our Top 10 Favorite Fall Shower Ideas.
"Top 10 Fall Bridal Shower Ideas"
- Apples, apples, apples! Nothing says fall better than apples. Sweet, tart or whichever the bride-to-be prefers. Caramel apples for favors, apple pie for dessert, or maybe serve up some hot apple cider.
- For decorations, gather up leaves, pinecones, pumpkins, gourds, or even some mini hay bales to use on tabletops.
(Click here for directions on how to make a DIY Pinecone Garland)
- Orange, red, brown, yellow - Oh, the wonderful colors of fall! Choose flowers in those shades to pull the whole "fall feeling" together. Mums, sunflowers, asters are all great fall flowers.
- Serving up comfort food is also another fall shower must. Just think "Thanksgiving" and your party menu wil be a hit. Roasted turkey with cranberry sauce on a croissant anyone?
- A great favor idea is to pass out pumpkin pie spice - combine cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice and bottle it up in a cute glass jar.
- Fun game ideas for a fall bridal shower include: Name That Spice - place fall related spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, etc.) in bowls and have the guests try to guess the spice - Bobbing for Apples would be a hilarious game to incorporate too!
- Shower date falling around Halloween? Make it a spooky shower with cobwebs, spiders, and a skeleton bride and groom. Serve some devilish eggs (deviled eggs), witches brew (apple cider), and bone biscuits (refrigerated biscuits in a tube shaped like bones).
(Click here to learn how to make a scary "Bride and Groom Skull Cake")
- Indoors or Outdoors - both work well for hosting a fall shower. Everyone enjoys the cool, crisp air of fall and the natural fall setting is decoration enough. But if it is too chilly, opt for hosting the shower indoors - just bring the outdoor feel inside.
- Some great fall desserts to serve -
pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting,
any type of pie, apple crisp, and rum cake. Classic fall desserts for any occasion.
- Check out this Perfect Fall Party Punch Recipe (courtesy of BHG.com):
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 64-ounce bottle apple-cranberry juice
- 4 medium plums, pitted and sliced
- 750-ml bottle of fruity white wine
- Ice cubes
Place cloves and vanilla bean in a piece of cheesecloth. Bring corners of cheesecloth together and tie with kitchen twine. Pour apple-cranberry juice into a large container or pitcher. Add plums and spice bag. Cover and chill for 4 for 24 hours.
Remove and discard cheesecloth bag. Stir in wine. Serve beverage and plum slices over ice. Makes 10-12 servings.
Fun, fall party inspiration for you to start planning that Fall Bridal Shower. Happy Planning!
Check Out These Fantastic Fall Party Items (They all come from our trusted affiliates):
Return From Fall Bridal Shower...Hop Back to Bridal Shower Themes
Hop Back To Homepage