Top 10 Bridal Shower Invitations
Bridal Shower Invitations have soared to new levels of cuteness!
They are simple, hip and trendy and we have picked our 10 favorites!
Don't stress over picking the perfect shower invitations.
We have done the dirty work and passed our cute findings onto you! Enjoy!
Our Top 10 Favorite Invitations
All of the cute invitations above come from our friends over at Wedding Paper Divas.
They are a wonderful and reliable company that we love to work with!
Feeling a little crafty? Make your Own Invitations!
There are tons of DIY invitation kits at local craft stores and even Target. They are super cute and simple to put together.
We've come up with more DIY invitation ideas - check them out here!
What to include on the invitations...
- Who the bridal shower is for
- Date and time
- Where it will be held
- The name of the shower hostess
- RSVP information
- If the bride-to-be is registered anywhere
- You may also want to include a bridal shower theme, if any
- Have a few extra shower invitations on hand. You will need one to give the bride-to-be to put in her wedding book or scrapbook.
- Send the invitations out 3-4 weeks before the bridal shower. Any sooner and guests may forget. Any later and they may already be booked up.
More Fun Invites From our Friends at Minted.
More Invitation Fun:
Return From Bridal Shower Invitations - Hop Back to Homepage
Make your life easier - grab a few of our printable games!